About Added Asset
Added-Asset provides a one-stop consultancy and training service that offers a range of quality services beneficial to export-ready suppliers, associates and service providers within South Africa, East Africa and United Kingdom.
The services offered by Added-Asset will be beneficial to companies wishing to compete internationally and locally, from boardroom executive to supervisory staff, with strategic interventions based on practical experience.
Added-Asset brings a wealth of hands-on experience and international business people, from both private and public sector, taking the client business to new levels of global competitiveness.
Added-Asset partner organisations combine with our team of professional associates to offer a ‘total solution’ tailored to the identified needs of our private and public sector clients.
About Added Asset
Added Asset Associates are chosen on the basis of a strong track record, service excellence and value for money quality-managed by Added-Asset for our clients benefit. This offers maximum flexibility,creativity and a ‘brain syndicate’ of international talent.
The team has a high focus on the markets in Africa where we limit the risks and maximise the opportunities for our clients delivering them more customers and more trusted in-market partners.
Our hands-on practical experience couple with language and culture skills are a winning formula for sustainable results.
PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES
– Country intelligence and research
– Sector / product information and intelligence
– Market entry strategy
– Product and service modification advice including legal requirements
– Quality accreditation requirements
– Packaging and labelling requirements for chosen international markets / branding sensitivity
– Creative design, promotional campaigns suited to the target market
– Identifying agents/distributors and local partners
– Financial and financing advice
– Human resource and employment considerations
– Background and financial reports on companies in South Africa and in the African markets
– Supply-chain and logistical solutions
HANDS-ON TRADE TRANSACTION SUPPORT / TRADE SUPPORT
– Providing warmed-up sales leads and enquiries / Handling trade enquiries and trade leads
– Matching seller to buyers / buyers to sellers
– Providing logistical support
– Providing documentation support
– Identifying incentives and trade bloc opportunities
– Structuring sales, distributor agent agreements
– Establishing banking support
– Visit programme and dedicated trade mission arranging service – ‘Meet the buyers’
About Added Asset
TRAINING & SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
– Market selection, market access requirements
– How to do business with/in South Africa, Angola, Nigeria etc
– Developing and managing your export plan
– Culture and Etiquette Awareness
– Export Documentation and Administration
– Participating in an international event
– Sector expert training
MANAGEMENT INTERVENTIONS / BUSINESS GROWTH
– High-level executive appointments
– Business analysis and export diagnostics
– Business and export planning
Added Asset is an approved service provider to SEDA (Small Enterprise Development Agency, South Africa), is contracted by the CBI Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs assisting businesses to export to the EU, and recently to the South African Oil and Gas Alliance helping their business members develop partnerships in Africa. The company also works with a portfolio of individual corporate and medium size enterprises.
The work you have done with trade associations, development agencies and individual companies to develop skills and support is laying the foundation to grow the export business and enter new markets in Africa and globally.
Willie Coetzee – Global Markets – Rand Merchant Bank
Added-Asset has assisted Netscout (USA) for a number of years from London and more recently from South Africa. As a Nasdaq listed company, Netscout needs access to market opportunities and high-level executives in other blue-chip organisations. Added-Asset has been a tremendous partner in developing these relationships.
Chris Mulhall – Netscout Africa